The Fish that started it all. (April 2014) I would like to share a story, the beginning of my fish keeping hobby that eventually got stuck with me from childhood till today. This is about a fish that had been hiding away from me for the past 30 odd years. This was the fish that inspired it all. When I was around 9 yrs old, my dad took us for a holiday trip to Singapore, we visited the Singapore Aquarium if I remember correctly. And in one of the tank on display I could not help but was instantly mesmerized by the blue fish, the body of the fish is painted in shocking blue color. I remembered clearly written on the side Toman - Channa Micropeltes because this was the first time I was introduced to the scientific names of fishes. After returning from the trip my crave for snakehead developed, I got a few snakeheads but never in blue. I asked around but nobody had ever seen or even heard of the blue Toman. I bought micros from fish shop and grow them till adult and to my disappointm...
Fishiology - is a nonscientific study of fish, a branch of Aquarist




Find a wide range of aquarium products online in Chennai for creating and maintaining a beautiful and healthy aquarium. From fish tanks, filters, air pumps, aquarium lights, fish food, water conditioners, and cleaning accessories to attractive decorations and essential aquarium equipment, you can get everything you need in one place. Shopping for aquarium products online in Chennai makes it convenient to compare products, choose the right supplies, and get them delivered to your doorstep. Whether you are setting up a new aquarium or maintaining an existing one, quality aquarium products can help keep your fish healthy and your aquarium looking beautiful.
ReplyDelete#8/9, 1st & 2nd Floor,
Bhavani Nagar, Near Retteri junction,
Kolathur, Chennai - 600099
Telephone: 7204455866 / 9962334443
https://uminoshopping.com/